SRB, Net Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!!

Go down

Welcome!!! Empty Welcome!!!

Post  nicolette Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:58 am

Hello Executives and Chairs of SRB, Net Impact!

I've created a temporary forum so we can have discussions that you can all easily view and contribute to at your own convenience. Like say you come up with an idea that you would like to present and put into action. Put it on here so you don't forget about it! And then we can all discuss it together. Of course that's not the only thing this forum is for. You all get the idea of how to use these things. So there you go.

One last thing, though. This site is public and can be viewed by anyone, so just be careful about what kind of information you broadcast here. Actually, I guess that's a pretty big problem since we probably don't want our general and prospective members to see these discussions.
Like I said, this is temporary. I'm not really sure on the name. And there's the privacy issue. I just thought it'd be really nice to have a forum like this so we can build more on things like what we discuss in our conference calls because it's kind of hard to think of things on the spot when you're asked. So this way, we can think more about the conversations we've had on the phone, develop more concrete ideas, and then share them with everyone else and get feedback.

So that's about it. I hope this forum is useful.

Best,
Nicolette

nicolette

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum